Who is the one who does things on his own?
- In Exodus 3:14, God said, “I exist on My own.”
God is ‘the absolute one and only God’ because He exists on His own and has no other gods above Him.
Just as <seasons> exist on their own, the Trinity exist eternally on Their own.
* The fact that <They exist on their own> means that They possess that much power and that They are the owners.
- Eating, sleeping, and breathing can’t be done for you by someone else.
In the same way, <human responsibilities and the work you should do> cannot be done for you by God, the Holy Spirit, or the Lord.
- <A person who takes action on his own> is ‘a person who is like an automated machine.’
Therefore, like a machine that runs on its own as soon as a switch is activated and like a watch that operates on its own as long as it is powered by a battery, [a person who takes action on his own] will be united with the Lord’s thoughts and will take action on his own.
- God created [human beings] with <the ability to take action on their own> incorporated in their brains, thoughts, souls, and spirits.
Therefore, who is the person who does things on his own, voluntarily?
It is the person of action who takes action united with the Lord.